Vinit Srivastva

Back To Notebook | CellPhones

More About Me...

I'm a friendly guy with a pretty okay sense of humor. I'm pursuing my B.Tech in Computer Science at Delhi.I have done Certifications SCJP,SCJD,MCPD. I'm a Gemini by birth and certainly by character! So pick up any good book on zodiac signs, flip to the Gemini section, and you'll know me rather well!I just Love the latest gadgets, notebook,cellphones etc..

Another Tit-Bit...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, nisl elit viverra sollicitudin phasellus eros, vitae a mollis. Congue sociis amet, fermentum lacinia sed, orci auctor in vitae amet enim. Ridiculus nullam proin vehicula nulla euismod id. Ac est facilisis eget, ligula lacinia, vitae sed lorem nunc.

Sony VAIO CR220E/N - Core 2 Duo T7250 2 GHz - 14.1″ TFT

Description: The Sony VAIO CR220E / N is 5.5 pounds, mainstream notebook computer. Compared to other at the level of consumer notebooks on the market, it is relatively inexpensive at about $ 1250. A Wi-Fi (wireless connectivity) interface.
Advantages: Has a hard disk of 200 GB, which is considerably larger than some notebooks as a prize. In fact, the average cost of a product with this large equipped with a hard drive is $ 1770. Also, this notebook has 2 GB of RAM, which is a little more in the same way the price of notebooks. By way of comparison, the typical cost of a product with this large RAM is $ 1795.
Cons: Has an integrated media bay housing, which is somewhat less favorable than some Similarly, the price of notebooks. For example, the Lenovo ThinkPad T60, a laptop 5.5 pounds to about $ 1, 320, has a plug-in module media bay. The Sony VAIO CR220E / N comes with no-frills word processing software - serious business or those who may wish to upgrade to a real office suite. Graphics-intensive applications (such as texture-rich games, DVD playback and video editing) will hamper performance on a system that relies on shared video RAM.
Suitability: Ideal for those who just need a notebook. Comes with a DVD recorder, allowing you to convert home movies from your camcorder to DVD. You can use software video delivered to compile and edit movies downloaded from a digital Handycam. If you have a wireless network at home wirelessly surf the Web from any room in your house with this Wi-Fi notebook.
Value: Given its relatively inexpensive price, this notebook has good characteristics of the money.
Suggestions: (1) Given this device Wi-Fi capabilities, you can get a wireless access point for your home, so that you can more easily navigate the Web from any room. (2) Using this PC FireWire (1394) port, you can connect to many digital video cameras and other equipment to quickly transfer data to the hard disk. (3) This notebook supports USB 2.0, which allows the rapid transfer of data between devices. (4) For help in deciding if this is the right laptop for you, see CNET’s buying guide for notebooks

0 comments:

Post a Comment